Range of Services
We offer a range of unique property services and will do our utmost to ensure that your property is marketed effectively and efficiently to prospective tenants throughout Scotland utilising the latest technology available.
- Advice on rental income and statutory regulations.
- Arrange the marketing of the property.
- Accompanied viewings to the property
- Tenant referencing.
- Compilation of inventory of the property.
- Organise landlords Gas Safety Inspection (required by law) if applicable.
- Preparation of Short Assured Tenancy agreements.
- Collection of rent and security deposits and transmission of monthly rentals to landlords less any fees and expenses.
- Arrange with Council and utilities relevant transfer documentation of transfer to tenants.
- Arrange periodic inspections while the property is tenanted.
- Co-ordinate, manage and liaise with tradesmen to attend to repairs.
- An EPC (Energy Performance Certificate - required by law) will be created and placed within the property and a PDF version of the certificate will also be available for instant download on our full property schedule on this website.
- Organising ‘move out’ inventory and settlement of all outstanding bills.
How to LET your property
Letting your home or second house is a practical and profitable way to keep your property in use and occupied while you're not using it. What's more, there has never been a better time to rent your property out. With consistently increasing demand for rental property and rising rental income, letting your property offers very good returns.
citywide's residential letting service allows you to reap all the benefits of letting your property without the headaches associated with being a landlord. We can take care of all your legal requirements, find suitable tenants for your home and handle all the day to day running and maintenance of your property. Our service covers the whole term of your let, from an initial consultation and valuation to final inspection.
Marketing your property
In addition to being added to our own letting portfolio and displayed both in in our shop window and on our website, citywide will also market your property's availability in scotland's key letting property portals, lettingweb.co.uk and citylets.co.uk. Further to this, citywide being members of the GSPC, your property will also be marketed on the GSPC website.